Healthy eating helps children maintain a healthy weight, even out their energy and refine their minds.
Some of the choices are listed below and try adding into your diet.
- Mackerel is full of high level of DHA
- Blueberries contains anthocyanin that aid blood flow to the brain
- Curry, add turmeric to your curry dishes which helps brain function.
- Egg – choline improves memory and concentration
- Wholegrain bread has vitamins B1 and B5
- Chickpeas packed with zinc
- Olive oil good for memory
- Milk, it is good for long term brain health. However, it does cause short term memory reduction. It is better in a glass before bed than just before the exam.
- Water, make children drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Bananas has amino acids that promote the feel food brain chemical serotonin
- Almond and Sunflower seeds – reduces stress levels
Also, avoid hamburgers, coffee, crisps and white bread if you can.